- Associated Press: First Jesus-era house discovered in Nazareth, December 22, 2009.
- [ http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2009-12-21-jesus-house-nazareth_N.htm ]
- T. Cheyne, Encyclopedia Biblica, “Nazareth”, 1899.
- Rene Salm, American Atheist.org, “The Myth of Nazareth, Does it Really Matter?”, December 22, 2009,
- [From the Probing Mind column, “Why the Truth About Nazareth is Important,” American Atheist magazine (Nov-Dec. 2006).]– Frank R. Zindler, Author, The Jesus the Jews Never Knew, editor American Atheist magazine.
- Salm, “The Myth of Nazareth, Does it Really Matter?”
Permission to reproduce this article: Publisher grants permission to reproduce this material without written approval, but only in its entirety and only for non-profit use. No part of this material may be altered or used out of context without publisher’s written permission. Printed copies of this article and Y-Origins and Y-Jesus magazine may be ordered at: http://jesusonlineministries.com/resources/products/
© 2012 JesusOnline Ministries. This article is a supplement to Y-Jesus magazine by Bright Media Foundation & B&L Publications: Larry Chapman, Chief Editor.